We, at Youpal, are looking for a talented Sales person to join our growing Sales team!
Description of the role:
We are looking for a competent and dynamic Sales Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers for the Middle East/Saudi Arabia region. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative and impact positive change to add value to our business.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted adviser relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 2-4 years proven experience in Sales, preferably in ICT solutions or IT sector;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Middle East market
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to jiggle multiple sales projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Bonuses linked to performance.
- Work in a fast growing market.
- Great potential to advance your skills and career.
- Never a boring day.
- Work with young, motivated and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who currently lives and operates in the Middle East/Saudi Arabia region
Project Duration: Long term
Start date: As soon as possible
Language requirements: English