For one of our key clients, we are looking for experienced in Drupal, PHP and Laravel Architect to join their team on a long term project.
• Responsible for solutions and technical architecture of the medium to large websites using Drupal 7 & Drupal 8 Platform
• Provide architectural blueprints Diagram and technical leadership to the Development team.
• Evaluate and Drupal recommend tools, libraries and processes to ensure the highest quality for Drupal product platform.
• Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 & Drupal 8, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, ReactJS, CI/CD tools and Database
• Migrated existing sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, including content type creation, Views building
• Experience in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules & themes, integration with other ecosystem & 3rd party systems
• Strong command in design, development and deployment tools
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile methodology
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization SEO, Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Page Speed, performance tuning if websites etc.
• Participates in pre-sales activities and work on Business proposals and project estimates. –
• Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements –
• Work closely with Project Managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution
• Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
• Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
• Experienced in responsive website is a plus.
• Debugging the production bugs, Code Review, co-coordinating with onsite team for project deliverables.
• Professional certification in Drupal 8, software architecture, frameworks, or languages
1. Experience working independently and/or in small groups, guide, lead and manage the technical teams, support them in debugging issues and problem solving, incubate new tools and technologies per customer needs
2. Own and manage the overall technical delivery to customer, lead the technical discussions with customer teams.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Project Duration: 12+ Months
# of Resources needed: 1
Start date: as soon as possible
Language requirements: English