For one of our key clients in Middle East a fast-growing Telecom Company, we are urgently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team on a long-term opportunity.
It does not matter where your location is as long as it’s roughly in the same time zone. Together with the client’s tech gurus you will make their product more intuitive and allowing our customers to reach their goals in an increasingly effective way. You will be working with end-to-end projects from the discovery until the delivery phase. The client is establishing their design system and you will have a chance to bring notable benefit by contributing to its creation as well.
As a UX Designer, you will work on the following:
– Work in a cross-functional team alongside web, mobile, backend, and QA engineers and product owners. You will help them to explore relevant solutions for customer needs, design and validate new features or other product changes, and improve the product even more. Additionally, you will be working closely with the UX team to align on the future of design
– Come up with simple and user-friendly solutions to complex business problems
– Design flows and layouts for desktop and mobile devices
– Exchange the knowledge effectively through the use of wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
– Embrace uncertainty/unknowns and validate design concepts with customers
– And maybe, later down the road, plan, design, and conduct user research and then analyze quantitative user data and metrics to better understand the behavior, motivation, and thinking of our users.
The main requirements for this role are:
– Have senior-level UX design experience at least 6+ years of work relevant experience
– Eager to present us your portfolio with previous works clearly showing the UX improvements you’ve made for other software products
– Able to bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design projects
– Have a solid understanding of user experience design, information architecture, user interface design and design systems
– Able to spot behavioral patterns, themes, insights, and opportunities based on research data
– Have enough knowledge about coding/development to be able to properly communicate with engineers
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
– Can influence prioritization in an agile environment. Adapt to shifting priorities and evolving stakeholder’s needs with openness and agility
– Experienced with UX prototyping and working alongside other designers, considering that other people than you will consume your work
– Like numbers and enjoy data-based decision-making
– Excellent communication skills in English and experience of working in a remote multinational team setting is considered as a benefit for this role
Project Duration: 1 - 2 Years
# of Resources needed: 2
Start date: As soon as possible
Language requirements: English